Search Adventures at Fonville

Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pacman Pie Chart!


Hey Fonville Techno Students!

I know that you have been working on your exploding pie charts with explanation, and I have looked through many of them though am still grading them. They are looking pretty good, and I think most of you understand what you are doing. If you DON'T feel like you understand why I am having you do this, then be ready to ask me when I come in later this week.

For now I thought you would appreciate a joke pie chart created by someone (I really don't know who invented this thing) concerning Pacman. I know that many of you with an affinity for video games will know who Pacman is. You should ask yourself these questions:

1) What does this chart have to do with Pacman?
2) Why is this pie chart funny?

Admittedly, this is a little bit of nerd humor, but there is a little bit of nerd in everyone. (I will help you find the little nerd inside of you through at least one activity this semester!)

No comments:

Post a Comment